View Single Post
) [ ]
06-09-2008, 02:58 PM
a theorist of a different color
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ZU theorizing
Re: My Timeline
Originally Posted by
Mr. Lexxi Aileron
Note that the maidens place a seal on the Four Sword at the end of
, and the Four Sword is broken in the Pyramid of Power in the GBA remake of
Yes. Sleeping Zelda is kept at the beginning in order to maintain as much of the original intent as possible. Personally I see the meaning of the Sleeping Zelda story as having more importance than the rest of the backstory (in terms of impact on other games), but the Triforce obviously can't be where it is in
. So, like the IW and
, the Sleeping Zelda story and the hiding of the Triforce of Courage are split up.
Unlike the IW, however, Sleeping Zelda
come later, and I acknowledge that. I just see a naming tradition present in
and so I consider them one and the same for the sake of simplicity.
1) The maidens seal away the Four Sword at the end of
, and this seal is identical to an old official art depiction of Ganon sealed in the
seal, which in turn inspired one of the stained glass windows in Hyrule Castle depicting Ganon's seal. I'd say, based on the comparison, that the Four Sword was sealed in the Sacred Realm.
2) See above.
3) The Triforce has to go back to the Sacred Realm sometime after
to happen. This could happen in either
4) No appearance doesn't mean they are gone; they weren't even conceptualized yet.
5) See above.
7) Actually, this is unnecessary.
9) They were sealed by the maidens at the end of
. Agahnim opens new portals to the Dark World that are not Moon Gates.
10) See 4.
11) See above.
Okay for one thing, that wasn't originally posted by Skylarkff. It was me. Also, what part of "above" am I supposed to see. There's a lot of above in this thread.
1) Getting a little carried away there. Obviously, the sword was not sealed in the SR, because we can still see it in its pedestal after it was sealed.
3) Yes, the Triforce went back to Hyrule as the Lightforce. The problem is how it got back to the SR.
4) So? Why didn't Nintendo put them in the GBA version then?
6) Sorry, I don't know what retcon means.
7) Erm...no. Agahnim killed the king. Where did the king come from? Did Hyrule just decide it wanted a king again?
8) Don't have OoX, so I can't see it whenever I want.
9) Based on what?
10) So you're saying that when the Gerudo disappeared, the Pyramid they built disappeared too? Wow. Two inconsistencies in one aspect.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
I Corinthians 10:31
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Missing Inaction