View Single Post
) [ ]
08-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: many a place
Re: Character List
Approved by Selah.
- Roku is the clean, straight staff usually resting in Gogyou's hand. It reaches 6' in height. Made of very strong wood, it can block a number of attacks and hit back as hard, assuming the attack was just a melee strike. Some arcane power rests within it, though not much.
- Hachi is Gogyou's longsword. It is strapped tightly to his left thigh by his belt, the hilt being hooked onto it. The blade is long and slender yet strong and sturdy, made of obsidian. The hilt is just a hilt, colored silver.
Gogyou has a slim build. He has some muscle but isn't amazing when it comes to brute strength. Gogyou's robe, which is pretty much his only article of clothing, is made out of silver material that is quite durable, the name being unknown to him. His belt is black silk. Gogyou's skin is tanned yet sort of light. His eyes are faint silver and glow with poor intensity, and his hair is the same silver reaching down to his first thoracic vertebrae.
Gogyou can levitate with his own willpower and control the Elements with the same force; willpower. His robe is strong against magic. Gogyou is also very good at twisting his staff around intricately yet rythmically to confuse his opponent in close-range. He is amazing at deception.
Though strong against arcane forces, his robe barely absorbs a blow from any melee strike. He's not too great with close-ranged fighting in the first place either, and his swordsmanship skills...need "tuning".
- Gogyou taps into his inner elemental ability to shift the wind about him. The wind takes the form of razors, slicing anyone foolish enough to come near. The wind is noticable to one with keen perception, though, and can be avoided quite simply.
- Gogyou turns completely invisible. This also silences his movements, though he can only do it for a short time (depending on how much stamina he has). He walks very slow with the Kaze Sanpou technique.
- A large pillar made of flame shoots up from the Earth. The flame then drops to the ground. If there's nothing for the fire to burn on, it dies out quickly.
- A tentacle of water snakes from Gogyou's hand and strikes the opponent before bursting into tiny drops of water. The tentacle can only cause pain to the opponent; they cannot break the skin or even leave a bruise.
- Thousands of tiny needles made of water are launched from all the pores in Gogyou's body. They can only cause pain aswell.
- Gogyou spins about rythmically. A field of electrical energy is produced around his body. The electrical field is also noticable.
Kind to his allies, hateful to others. He is often calm and focused, but other times he can be cocky and overdetermined. About battling: he isn't heroic, brave, determined (Kakashi, Neji, Naruto for some reference) but he will fight if he must. He doesn't slay a person on the road for looking at him funny, he only fights the battles he needs to. Not wants to, even if he does want his sword through the person on the road's chest.
None but his robe.
Gogyou grew up without parents, though not without a guardian itself; a group of wandering travelers took him in. Shortly after that, the group of travelers were slewn by a gigantic demon, leaving Gogyou once more alone. Five years of stealing food from wandering merchants and general tradesmen passed, then he was found by a wandering mage. Still young and foolish, he stole a tome from the elementalist called the Sanjuuhachi Tome. It gave him great powers, the powers of a master elementalist. He now has no real home, not wanting to get rid of his powers or face the mage that took him in after he stole his tome. Wandering by himself for many a day, he wanted someone to notice he was alone. A few noticed, and those few sheltered him before he left to find another elementalist like himself. As for clothing, when the Sanjuuhachi Tome was opened, it weaved him the amazing silver robe he wears today. He seeks out a companion, one that shares his elemental abilities. A friend, perhaps; someone to master his elemental abilities with. Finding no one yet, he travels new lands each day to find one. Not only is that his lifelong goal, but he wishes to perfect his elemental abilities and become a master elementalist, something only few who worked their hardest, training to their limit and beyond each day, have reached.
He, of course, has a long way to go. Maybe the Battle Arena has some master elementalists? *nudges Mirorin*
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Nata'kar