kezsonaj_minecraftreveal_oot

For those of our readers who have been following our previous story¬†about Kezsonaj’s Ocarina of Time Minecraft recreation project and have been craving some additional news in anticipation of the map’s release, we have a little treat for you. With the map’s full release shortly on the horizon, Kezsonaj has been kind enough to provide Zelda Universe with an exclusive trailer for his project!

View this exclusive and highly anticipated world premiere trailer after the jump, and be sure to stay tuned to Zelda Universe for a special upcoming announcement regarding the project’s release date, as well as some additional information in the very near future!

31 thoughts on “Exclusive: Kezsonaj unveils trailer for his Ocarina of Time: The Minecraft Map project

1. Grant Zane Fowler says:

You know what’s hilarious about this? There’s already two really greatly made OoT Minecraft maps T_T

1. ninbendo says:

There’s no such thing as too much of a good thing.

1. Grant Zane Fowler says:

Tone of article: OMG GUISE!!! NEW OCARINA OF TIME MAP THAT’S NEVER BEEN DONE!!!

2. Morgan says:

More will be revealed but there’s more to it than that. And Kez is a superb designer.

2. JohnyDeere says:

And this one is by far the BEST!

3. Flovnat says:

I’ve seen those ones, and they aren’t bad, but honestly, this one seems better.

2. The Doctor says:

How artistic!! Someone can create all of this, and all I have the patience for is this… Let’s just say, I’m not artistically talented.

3. CEObrainz says:

With all the mods and whatnot will somebody make a Ocarina of Time remake using this? I know there are ones already out there but this map plus some insane modding skills would be spectacular.

1. Morgan says:

You’ll have to ask Kezsonaj. I know what his vision is for his overall project, but that’s something that will be revealed in the coming days. He has posted on here before though, so I’ll give him a heads up with your question.

2. Kezsonaj says:

I’m currently working on it. I Have to make the map first before I make it an adventure map. But I want to make it a multiplayer adventure map that you can play with your friends. I’m already setting up certain things in the map so that it’s already adventure-like. I haven’t released all the details on the map, I’m saving that for the map’s release.

1. CEObrainz says:

That’s commendable, I’ll be sure to keep an eye on your work and hopefully play the finished product.

2. eje2003 says:

I’m gonna try and use this map with a zelda mod, re-post (I’m gonna give u all da credit because im just throwin in some heart pieces, that type of stuff) and hopefully i’m allowed to do this. Morgan can reply to me if it’s allowed or not.

3. Morgan says:

you’re going to have to ask Kezsonaj about it.

4. Lewis says:

You are awesome! also what shaders are those?

3. Doody Craft says:

I am doing exactly what you are suggesting! I am recreating the entire gameplay of Ocarina of Time using mods! Check out my Forum Page. I am using this map for it. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/maps/2372397-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-minecraft

1. CEObrainz says:

Wow, such an old comment. But sure, I’ll check it out.

4. Domingo Cardona says:

Very excited for this. I can never get into Minecraft but if this turns into a remake of the game then I’d be on board with jumping back to Minecraft just to fill myself with nostalgia and retell stories of old.

1. Morgan says:

same for me. I’ve never played Minecraft, but will with this map.

5. T J ToeJam Guy says:

would there be a ps3 version?

1. Morgan says:

you will have to stay tuned for more info. check in a few days for full details and the release date!

6. Mariano Alipi says:

The only thing missing is this:

You can enter there and upvote it, so that the Mojang team may read it and hopefully add it :D
    I’d love a sword pedestal so much! :(

1. Sora says:

Wow, how did they do that?

7. Nick says:

Does anyone know if you’ll need a mod for this?

1. Morgan says:

not as far as I’m aware.

2. Kezsonaj says:

No mods. but depending on what direction I take the project, I might want to in the future.

8. shadow_link says:

This is beautifully done. It is so atmospheric. If I was to make one critique it would be about the temple of time. That needs small ameliorations to improve the ambiance. Needless to say that I am so excited!!!!

9. Koa Neuva says:

I couldn’t be more proud, my little resource pack is all grown up. ;w;

1. MikeIsWolf says:

Yea but you’ve been making it for a while now so of course its the best

10. mollie says:

ahh memories :)

11. Seablend says:

Kezsonaj, I’m thinking of starting a series on this map as soon as the multiplayer adventure aspect of it is created. I love the Zelda franchise and I think what you’re going for is amazing. I was just wondering if I could add you on Skype. My skype is Seablend, the same as my IGN. You can also look me up on YouTube if you want. I just figured I’d like to get in contact with the creator of this great map :)

12. Christina says:

hi, is the map completed yet? is it available for playstation3?