This October Figma is releasing a Skyward Sword Link figure in Japan. Link is fully poseable with and comes with a Master Sword and two facial expressions-all for $48.

You can see more pictures here.

So, what do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Source: Kotaku

30 thoughts on “Amazing Plastic Link Action Figure

1. I'm totally buying one. That is AWESOME!

2. Eddy says:

Wow. Looks better than the actual SS link, imo

3. Oscar says:

I've always wanted something like this when I was a kid, and now this comes out. In Japan. great. ;_;

1. RedBearLuX says:

Welcome to the power of the internet. You can order one online to be shipped to you from Japan. It's a crazy and marvelous world we live in but together we'll be alright. :/

4. HeroOfTime says:

Awesome! Where can I buy one?

1. Keimori says:

Japan.

2. Lalam says:

Amiami/Hobby Search are your best options. Right now, though, you can get half off EMS from Hobby Search: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10189772 http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG

5. chelsea says:

i wanna know how much it would cost to ship it over to america?

1. Lalam says:

That depends. You have 3 options: EMS, SAL, and RSAL. Considering the half off shipping deal Hobby Search has, I'd just take EMS: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10189772 http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG

6. Dan says:

Excellent. Figma does good stuff. Usually female characters, though… good to see they’re finally branching out. :D

7. I think this is so awesome, and $48 is an excellent price!

8. Zachattack8888 says:

48 big ones sure is a great price for that!…
    The only problem is I don't have $48 handy… :/
    I'm gonna have to go break everyone's pots in town so I'll have enough money to pay for that!

1. Lalam says:

You don't need to. You'll just need it by october. Most of the sites selling it have a pay-later system. Both of these places do, in fact:

9. Ryan says:

1? I'm buying at least 10. Change that to Ocarina or Time colours with blue and red variants (ok, it isn't a perfect representation of OoT but it's close enough), paint it up like Twilight Princess Link etc. I'm gonna have an army of Link's on my shelf. I hope they do a Zelda and true form Midna too -prays to the three goddesses for a Midna Figma- Luckily I know of a few places near me that will stock this so no importing, yay

10. Nileriver149 says:

Isn’t $48 a little too much for an action figure?

11. Elienkae says:

How the heck does his mouth open! Does the head pop off?

12. Gwydion says:

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed in the paint job considering other figures I've seen – I mean, the chain mail is just a flat, silver blob with not even an attempt at detail. That being said, it still looks like a really nice figure, and the sword and sheath look quite nice! And for the most part the joints are pretty well concealed, which is awesome. Too bad I'm hoping to put that $48 (+ shipping) toward one of those Zelda Symphony tickets. ^_^;;

13. BellumNOM says:

I agree with the earlier comment. I would be willing to pay $48, but how much is shipping going to cost me?

14. Keimori says:

I say, I do believe that is a fine figgure of most agreeable quality, I do believe I shal be "shelling out" 48 dollar notes come this october, as it shall make a wonderful addition to my collection.

15. TrueDemonKing says:

need him

16. Sebastian says:

So he comes out in october? Great! I'll have an excuse to buy him (my birthday). The only thing is, how much will the shipping cost, and where will we be able to buy him?

1. Lalam says:

You DEFINITELY want to preorder it if you want to get it at all. There's no way in hell that there'll be more than a handful available after the reservation closes. The production run for these things is usually limited to a single, small release. And, as stated in some other comments, you don't have to pay now, but when the item is instock. Places to order it from:

17. AfO says:

Removable faces, just like Saint Seiya Myth Cloth series

18. lulles says:

Can we pre-order him somewhere?

19. Brian Stark says:

Totally ready to import one of these, anyone find a link to pre-order so I don't miss out and forget? Been waiting on this since the test models came out without the color added, kinda looked cool like that too, like a shadow Link!

20. CLASSIFIED2417 says:

48 dollars and it doesn't have ALL items and weapons?!?! If it had all his stuff that price would be better. Its still quite a nice piece though.

21. CLASSIFIED2417 says:

At least he has the Hylian Shield.

22. Jonathan Reyna says:

Tell me what website to go on and buy it!!!!!! It is awesome!!My birthday is around the corner and this is at the top of my wish list!!!!

23. phantom says:

I have a few Link doll type things already, but they are just in my hall of zelda (I.E. my basement with all my LOZ stuff) but they are set up in battle forms, mostly with Ganon