zelda

LegendZelda.Net just published a new article that takes a look into the future of the Legend of Zelda series on the Nintendo Wii U. They have singled out three factors that Nintendo can bring to Zelda Wii U to continue with the series evolution and to guarantee its success.

The article, Three Things We Want in Zelda Wii U lists lays out these three points and explains how they can make the game great. To see the three things they mention click through to the jump.

LegendZelda.Net feels that HD styled graphics, done properly, can enhance the gameplay in ways that The Wind Waker and Skyward Sword did. They also cite the need for downloadable content to extend game-play, and for Nintendo to continue making adaptations to the Zelda formula.

To read the full article and get more details, click here. While you are there, feel free to leave your own opinions and feedback.

Source: Legend Zelda

25 thoughts on “LegendZelda.Net – Three Things We Want in Zelda Wii U

1. Dom says:

That photo is beautiful. Those are the Zelda graphics people want!

1. Zelda3607 says:

not to be negative but his shade of skin isnt good with his eyes or hair…. otherwise its awesome!

1. Luke says:

Maybe they're merging the Zelda franchise with Willy Wonka?

You start off as a regular Oompa-Loompa, then get caught up in an epic quest to save the Chocolate Factory.

2. Sage of Hyrule says:

I think it's more of the torchlight creating a glow on his skin. Which really adds to the realism, in my opinion. I like it :)

3. Prada says:

He does have a sweet tan doesn't he? lol, well his face looks a bit odd, and he does look like a surfer,

2. Sanity's_Theif says:

I agree, those 3 things would be great to have

3. SageonX says:

Indeed the graphics are truly astounding, but with such a small development team for Zelda, it could take quite some time to make that perfect Zelda game. DLC is something I would like to see, but of course, the Zelda team would need a second hand/studio to help accomplish this task while they construct future zelda games.

I agree that the Zelda formula does need some tweaking, but I am still happy the way it is. That's what makes it unique and different from the other adventure titles out there. ^_^

4. gward says:

I'm not sure DLC would mix well with zelda. It should just have tons of content to begin with

5. Ashmic says:

i want a good game, good storyline, good emotions thats it,. i could care less about graphics

6. AzTno says:

It would be good if there wasnt a helper like Fi :l she made SW too easy

7. B_2 says:

I do not want downloadable content for an extended game, Zelda's not a game you can extend. That's a silly thing to suggest tbh…

8. Amanda says:

DLC? no. Zelda doesnt need that and im sure it would annoy a lot more people then it would please. there should be a lot of content to begin with, i dont think nintendo will go that route at all.

9. veeronic says:

I want to revisit stone tower

10. Albion says:

Zelda is really boring, and I don't get why anyone like this game. Fucking stupid.

1. heroofmasks says:

becouse we are true gamers we play more than just zelda in like 90% of the people here bagree that zelda is a very good game more so becouse nintendo takes the time to work on the game and not just through 2 or 3 games out a year cough cough cod they make sure the game is good and to be honest skyrims more boring than this good game but mostly just sidequest and caves very small story

2. MysteryMan says:

Yet, coming here, to a Zelda-related site, for the single purpose of whining in the comments section in what's most likely a desperate attempt to rouse some attention ISN'T stupid? Are you trying to look foolish, or does it come natural to you?

11. Shaelyn says:

I really don't like the idea of DLC. you shell out upwards of $60, more for a special edition…the game should be complete. it's a gimmick to get you to spend more money.

the rest, I can agree with.

12. GoronHero says:

3 things the zelda series needs.
    A bunch of quests
    A massive overworld – Imagine hyrule the size of skyrim
    A enemy with a real deep story – You could possibly have side quests where you learn parts of his story

1. Name says:

Or…HER story.. :) We really haven't had a fierce female villainess since Veran. That would be a refreshing change.

13. Witchking says:

I read the article but I don't agree with all the views as is inevitable. My personal opinion is that the downloadable content could be both a blessing and a curse, true it would create larger worlds for people to explore, but how much would this extra be? $50? $35? It would be nothing short of sacrilege to make people pay for something over and over and over again just to make the game larger. If at all possible, why not simply make the game multi-disc? I think two or three would be about right to fit the bill that we as fans are sending.
    But my major problem with Skyward Sword in general is the simple lack of an interactive musical instrument… oh for the long lost days the mystic Ocarina of Time!

What we really need is a game that allows you to explore every individual world already introduced in the series! To travel from Lake Hylia's sandy shores to the depths of the Ancient Cistern, or to walk the scorched sands of the Haunted Wasteland and enter the ancient heights of the Stone Tower Temple. That is an idea worth looking into if I do say so myself, anyone agree?

14. Zelda Paradox says:

Twilight princess graphics are what people want (or toon links!)

15. tetra says:

why is navi green? other than that everything's amazing

16. zelda4ever says:

God I love that picture.

17. GoronHero says:

I think they need to keep the graphics in the picture. I have heard too many people saying zelda sucks because of the graphics.