Dorkly Bits is dedicated to producing humorous videos of videogame spoofs, including Legend of Zelda skits. Their latest one has Link becoming really frustrated and super annoyed at Fi’s constant statistical speaking. Those of you who have played Skyward Sword would know all about this. Hit the jump and be prepared for a laugh.

So who would you rather have the Ocarina of Time fairy Navi or the know-it-all Fi? Who’s more annoying? Let us know.

Source: Dorkly Bits

33 thoughts on “A new Dorkly Bits video: Fi Annoys Link

1. Wheatley says:

LMFAO

Fi: Did you know boots go on feet?
    Salesman: Yeah, great. Are you one of those sex robots?

2. Thareous says:

I am so glad that Fi doesn't follow you around like that, yelling needless, semi-robotic information about enemies, puzzles, bosses–just the obvious in general. =/

1. Blizzeta93 says:

yeah you can ignore her if you want.

3. badwolf16 says:

I think Fi is more annoying then Navi personally, but not from the talking. I find the coming in and out of the sword SO FREAKIN REPETITIVE AND ANNOYING, but Fi's cool.

4. Gwydion says:

I don't mind either, actually, but I prefer Navi for the simple fact that you can scroll through her dialogue quicker. :P Fi looks cooler, though.

5. Link and Cuccos says:

I'm so glad Fi's voice does NOT sound like that in the game. O_o

6. Angelo Mota says:

Skyward Sword is perfect, but Fi is terrible. OMG how I missed Midna in the whole adventure. Midna is the best sidekick ever.

1. Squiggy says:

I view Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are polar opposites in regard to character development. Twilight Princess had a fantastically written and developed sidekick character in Midna, but the supporting cast was dull, lifeless, and had obscenely large foreheads. In Skyward Sword, the opposite is true. The supporting cast is brilliantly written and well developed, but the sidekick, Fi is drab, emotionless, annoying, and has no arms.

7. bastian says:

"That was me! I was beeping to let you know about the beeping!" Ha! So, so true.

8. i8oprah says:

Navi is so much more annoying, I can't count the ridiculous amount of times I had to hear "Listen!"…then I listen, then that damn thing tells me to listen again. Fi dances

9. Callin says:

"Master, there is a 90% probability you should listen to whatever hint that guy just gave you."

10. Goron says:

This is amazing.

11. zelda4ever says:

Fi was my motivator: i didn't want her to believe I was weak against ANYTHING.

12. Robert says:

Fi is definitely better. In fact Fi was my favorite, except when the wii remote batteries are almost dead. I liked the probability stuff because it is funny. What does she say after Link tells here to shut up?

13. chloe says:

i much rather have Fi, she doesnt talk to you like Navi does all the time, i dont hate navi, its just the owl in ocarina of time, HATE THAT OWL!!!!!!!

14. occultfan says:

Master, it appears that the batteries in your wii remote are low.
    Master, it appears that the batteries in your wii remote are low.
    Master, it appears that your wii remote has been thrown through the television screen.
    Master, i……………………

1. Link says:

Master! master! maaaaasssterrrr maasterr maa…….. yes! she's dead!!!!!!! :):):):)

15. Sanity's_Theif says:

Perfect representation of how annoying Fi was, made me want to put my fist through the drywall sometimes

1. Naver.com says:

Why so much hate? He never debased SS or anything…

16. @Google_Says says:

I really don't mind Fi that much, they are over exaggerating it in this video to the point where it becomes annoying.

17. Lilly says:

I was never ever irritated by Navi, I always felt people were going overboard on it. Fi on the other hand made me wanna kill myself! At least Navi had a personality, Fi has to be annoying in the most boring way possible. It's a good thing the rest of the game was great, cause Fi has a 95% chance of ruining it for you.

18. A_LINK_IN_TIME says:

ZU is behind ZD quite a bit as of late.

19. YellowHat says:

Fi annoys me not with her constant interuptions, but with her insulting hints. I wanna figure things out myself, dammit. I'd hit the down arrow if I wanted your hint…

20. Error says:

Master Link, the batteries in your Wiimote are running low. I realize the blinking icon in the corner may not be enough.

21. anomynous says:

Less talk more action Fi. :/

22. Adders26 says:

A little less conversation, a little more action Fi :P

23. The darkness lord says:

i hated Fi more…a 90% chance…no a 100% percent chance….adn always teh blinking C…you chould dowse now…NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW. So annoying. Navi at least sad it one time when startign again..and then he at least did shut up…fi keeps being captain obvious,.

24. Edge says:

Navi interrupts gameplay in OoT maybe 2 or 3 times. Fi did this constantly throughout the first third of the game.

25. Disciple of Midna says:

Master, I calculate a 90% chance that you are on fire.

26. Hylian_Knight says:

Navi has met her match…but at least Navi helps you in the game.

27. sailoryue says:

i tryed so hard to do the silent challenges without fail cuz hearing her say "master it apears you failed the challenge, so long as you have the determination you can try as many times as you want. the tears you colelcted are on the map, find and dont collect the more obvious tears"

god that was so anoying, by the 3rd time i was odng that i was kike SHUT THE HELL UP B**** IVE DONE THIS BEFORE I KNOW WTF IM DOING

28. RtH says:

Very funny vid!

Fi vs Midna summed up the SS vs TP for me – a bit slick, too neat, not enough sass. (though still really enjoyed the game).

Had to laugh in the shipyard "You should try looking in the sand for clues", then [spoiler]: "well, that was a pretty big monster you just nearly got killed by, and there's nothing here that will help. You should leave now". Might have been handy to know that 10 minutes ago, but yes, let's leave.

29. haine tari says:

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i
    read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this good paragraph.

Look at my web-site: haine tari