Even if you don’t have a Game Boy Advance, you can still play some of those great classic titles. Nintendo is re-releasing ten Game Boy Advance titles via the 3Ds’s Ambassador Program, and The Minish Cap is on the list. The Ambassador Program was created in response to less-than-expected sales reactions to the 3DS, and consists of ten NES games, already available, which can be downloaded at no extra cost. The ten Game Boy Advance games will be available starting December 16 in Japan, Australia, and, presumably, the rest of the world. Keep an eye out for eShop updates on your 3DS, and read on to see the full list of the ten games that will soon be available.
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity *
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi’s Island
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap *
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones *
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong *
- Metroid Fusion
- Wario Land 4 *
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames
* These titles were only very recently confirmed to be on the Ambassador Program’s list.