Alak, or Andreas, was the person who inspired us for starting this very section of the site. His interpertations of the Zelda music has proven to be very popular amongst other fans, and his musical talents is with these songs proven beyond any doubts.

{{bubble}{Song List}{}{}{Download each individual track by clicking on its link in the list. You can only download one at a time – this is just to keep our server from melting under pressure.

}}

34 thoughts on “Alak

1. randomnes says:

whow.. they really sucked.. :o

1. Juri238 says:

You probably listened for a second,and because it wasnt making your ears bleed,made a two-second judgement.Pathetic.

1. Tom says:

Actually, in a way, I can see where he is coming from. While they certainly didn't "suck" in the least, Alak and his accompanists are not professional musicians, and it showed at some points. They obviously have a great deal of experience and talent at their disposals, and I for one very much enjoyed the songs, but the simple, blunt truth is that moments of faltering were apparent. Some people just have a tendency to… erm… overexaggerate their opinions, or otherwise simply possess no tact.

That being said, the arrangements themselves were superb. While not the greatest guitar players ever to live, they obviously have a knack for writing. I especially liked Zelda's Lullaby. BADASS.

2. oh you’re nice, aren’t you?
    not….

people like you shouldn’t even bother posting things if you can’t think of a reason why you didn’t like it,

1. Tom says:

Likewise — see my reply to Juri238.
      Exceedingly negative posts are always infuriating, but remember that everyone has the right to speak their minds (horrible joke alert), no matter how small a mind they have.
      I don't mean randomnes in particular… I haven't yet seen enough to pass judgment. But seriously (lame, cliché joke alert), you've seen YouTube comments, haven't you? randomnes's comment was mean and unhelpful, but he retains the right to make it.

3. Sugar says:

wat r u talkin about…….i luv this music!

4. denopal says:

this music is undescribibly good

5. aaron says:

There are awesome!,Everyone has to start off somwere.I make animations of zelda.
    and haven’t uploaded any yet but most of my family say it stinks-or needs work
    but my friends that see them and that play
    games like them alot.I’ve gotten better now.I would like to know if you would like and allow me to put some in my animations and games.Email me please
    at your earliest convinence.

6. Deku Nuts says:

This music is… touching.
    We are the Deku Nuts of America (DNA). We need an anime artist. This is your chance. If you are interested, please reply to: dekunut98@gmail.com Sincerely, The Deku Nuts of America.

Not part of ZU.

7. Latentlullaby says:

Wow, these are really cool. It’s so hard to find good zelda songs, especially ones as high quality as the songs listed here. It was really beautiful. I hope this artist keeps doing zelda renditions.

8. zeldafan10101 says:

If it weren't for the fact that all are on gutiar, I would be in love with these! They're not the best that I've heard, but they're good.

9. ShadowLink92 says:

Wow, these are wonderful

10. Alex says:

we're not worthy!
    we're not worthy!
    we're scum!
    we suck!
    i bow to you

11. sheik001 says:

hey de nuez por aqui estoy….jua jua bueno solo se oco de english pero se spanish …emmm…mi e-mail its a :sailor_01moon@hotmail.com ….iam fanatic of zelda…good bye!!

12. epic music man. you rock!

13. vales33 says:

wow! that was sme of the best music i have ever listened to! You rock Alac

14. Sasha says:

that was amazing i love the original songs but i like your interpretation better

15. eiyuu_004 says:

very cool. I've been looking for music like this for a long LONG time… relaxing guitar versions of the classic Zelda songs that made me pursue music in the first place… so nice….

16. mario says:

muy buenas!!!!! no tienes el tab??

17. Mykel says:

Oh my heavens above! This is an unbelievably, not to mention bafflingly perfect interpretation of the Zelda songs! If I had a hat, I would take it off to you!

18. Zaera-Dourden says:

Great guitar playing! I love your music!

19. Nintenfan81 says:

OH MY GOD THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice job on gerudo valley.
    Keep up the great work!

20. Valerity007 says:

O.M.G. i got through just one and came back for the rest. my fav. in darkworld the groudo. make more please!!!!!

21. Diego says:

Hallowed be thy name… Awesome songs…

22. krapo says:

This sounds great! Does Alak have a website?

23. Andrew says:

i want the tabs!! lol

24. serena says:

i have to admit… there songs are simple, but they contain a very simple elegance, a simple beauty. it draws you in… almost kind of hypnotic. i've already downloaded there gerudo valley theme. i'm so gonna become a fandubber and add lyrics to these songs. i'll be sure to credit the songs to ZU and alak of course. *hums along* ugh… once my voice heals up from my allergies of course XD

25. Fart McManChew says:

The links don't work, and the music sucks. Bunch of nobodies.

26. Fart ScrewMonkey says:

I'll have you know I'm an artist who enjoys good art. Some of it is gooder than yours. You can scrub the decks of my yacht in the waters of hell.

27. Fart BoobsHornby says:

Guess that noise was a guitar? HA. I didn't hear it cause I couldn't download it cause you suck. You are a stupid head. YO. That beat yo bah. Agota Gah?

28. Coda says:

This is my favorite music on the interwebs.

29. I hardly comment, but I glanced through a few responses here Alak » Fan Music – Zelda Universe. I do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind. Is it simply me or do a few of the remarks come across as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I would like to keep up with you. Would you post a list of all of all your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

30. OutdoorNatureTech says: